Re: furlough

While we in the rest of the world may be entirely sympathetic to your views (or in my case rather unsymathetic) there
still remains the point that US problems of funding etc really ought to be discussed in a national rather than international
forum.  My understanding is that RADSAFE is international NOT American with a few favoured hangers on from
elsewhere.  By all means we expect that some comment will inevitably surface about you guys problems but can we
ask that the long screeds be put somewhere else please.

David Walland
University of Bristol (UK)
David.Walland@bristol.ac.uk