Last Word on (you know what)

Did anyone consider the fact that some folks may be taking off early for the
upcoming US Thanksgiving holiday?  (READ:  lower mail volume)  'Just
wondering.  The expedient or convenient answer is not always the correct
one.

Please note that the good DOE/DOE-contractor folk in the Texas Panhandle
(and elsewhere) are still HARD at work.  No, I didn't say *hardly.*  As for
free time, this RADSAFER considers it a LUXURY to have the time to read
(much less correspond with) the daily RADSAFE digest.

Dr. Vetter, don't worry, we're still looking forward to seeing you at the Texas
Panhandle Chapter Meeting on 21 Feb. =:~)

Finally, Alex, I don't think there's a provision in the US Constitution for the
"Australian Ouster" that you described, although I'm sure it sounds
appealing to some folks.  Perhaps we should try that with the current LNT
model.  'Just chunk it and start over??  Come up with something that
works??  Nah.... (Sorry, that last bit was a cheap ploy to put in something
RADSAFE-related to keep Melissa from jumping my case)

Regards,

Michael Ford
Battelle Pantex
Amarillo, Texas
806.477.5727
mford@pantex.com
caveat lector:  Neither Battelle Memorial
Institute, Mason & Hanger Silas-Mason,
or the U.S. Department of Energy are represented
by the above statements.
"The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious encroachment by men of
zeal, well-meaning but without understanding."  -- Justice Louis D.
Brandeis, US Supreme Court