Re: Training Material for Ancillary Personnel

     Folks,

        Long time listener....

        At any rate, I'm in need of a reputable supplier(s) of radiation
     safety training materials (audio-visual) developed expressly for
     ancillary type personnel.  Yes, I could use an abridged version of
     available material directed at rad-workers or users, but that would
     take time and I'm currently being asked to do more with less!

        Any response would be appreciated, a quick one even more so.  I can
     be reached at the addresses below.  Thanks for your help....

                                                        Jack T. Roque, RSO

     US Mail                            E-Mail

     Unilever Research US               Jack.T.Roque@urlus.sprint.com
     45 River Road
     Edgewater, NJ 07020