Foam Agents for Decontamination

Does anyone have experience with Foam (or Foaming?) agents for
decontamination, and if so, how effective are they? Also, from whom can
they be purchased?
Our interest is more with facility component decontamination rather than
laboratory decontamination.
We will be happy to take advantage of your wisdom and experience.
John

John Harvey                            | McMaster University
Senior Health Physicist                | NRB-110
(905) 525-9140 ext 24226               | 1280 Main St. W.
harveyj@mcmail.cis.mcmaster.ca         | Hamilton, Ont Canada L8S 4K1