buildup factor coefficients for soil.

  help!  poor starving, furloughed government hp is trying to find some data
  for buildup factors.  Specifically, I am looking for Gamma build-up factor
  data for point kernel calculations ala ANS-6.4.3 standard reference data.
  I have a shortened version of Trubey's paper ORNL/RSIC-49 that I am using
  as a guide to do some soil buildup calculations.  I don't know if the
  original paper had G-P Energy Absorption Build-up Factor Coefficients for
  any soil compositions.  I only have the coefficients for lead, tungaten air
  etc.
  1. Does anyone have a copy of the ORNL/RSIC-49 paper available?  If so,
     is there a page of coefficients for any soils?
  2.  If we have two yesses,
     so far, does the soil have a definition as to what the elemental
     composition by percent weight is?  or better yet, is there a mass
     energy attenuation coefficient chart available for that soil?

  3.  Does anyone know of another good source of soil attenuation and buildup
      data?  My geotech buddies say there is no 'standard' soil, so I would
      like to find data on a number of common soil types; i.e. sandy-clay,
      gravelly, etc.

  4.  I would appreciate a copy of anything available.

Please respond to my email address and save space on the radsafe board.
Thanks muchly in advance.

Luke McCormick, US Army Corps of Engineers
lim@mrd01.usace.army.mil   or
c0etxlim@mrd42.mrd.usace.army.mil