Subject: ?San Onofre?
Author:  radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu at Internet-Mail
Date:    11/29/95 12:36 PM

There was a court case that ended about one year ago involving a suit by
a former NRC inspector.  Does anyone have a reference to an article
giving the results of that case?  The latest case is mentioned on page
18 of the November Nuclear News, but I believe the previous case ended
differently.  If someone has a short article handy, please fax to me.
Please respond to zummo@gene.com

Thank you.

John Zummo, RSO
Genentech, Inc.