Re: Strippable Paint?

Hi Gregg,

There are a number of vendors.  You could start with Bartlett Nuclear;
(800)-225-0385.

Applied Radiological Control (ARC); 800-241-6575.

JSM Protective(?); (919)-975-1140.

Check also with a good industrial coatings supplier.  I think this
paint is used in a number of applications other than nuclear.

It is _very_ useful for temporarily protecting a surface.  Generally,
the coating is reasonably rugged if it's applied correctly (that can be
a trick sometimes).  It is NOT, however, a permanent surface, and in
addition, it will get brittle and flaky with age and be a misery to
remove.  Test it in a high traffic hallway before you go crazy inside
your trailer.

Jim Barnes, CHP
RSO
Rocketdyne; Rockwell