Linear No Threshold Model Information for EPA

   Today at the EPA we had our national programs conference call
concerning where the agency is going. (or lack of going)  One of the
topics we discussed was the Health Physics Society's view on that the
LNTM is an overly conservative assumption which puts an undue burden
on society.  I voice this opinion concerning the LNTM.
  As a result of this, HQ has challenged me to provide documentation
and professional opinions to support my view that the LNTM is false.
Could everyone out there Email me opinions concerning this issue with
an emphases on the cost burdens for society with no real benefits,
and the lack of demonstrated risk.  Please have the subject as LNTM.
Also if anyone has published papers concerning this issue would you
please physically mail them to me.
   Thank You,

   Mark P. Winslow,  Environmental Engineer (should be Nuclear)
   US EPA Region II
   290 Broadway, 21'st Floor
   New York, NY 10007