Address Request

     Hi all,

     Help.  I need Dr. Colin Moretti's email address. He's at the National
     Physical Lab in Teddington.  Please reply to me via my email address
     rather than the list server.

     Thanks.

     Rick Cummings
     cumminfm@inel.gov

     * Usual Disclaimer                                 *
     * The universe may be as great as they say,        *
     * But it wouldn't be missed if it didn't exist.    *
     *                  Piet Hein                       *