Neutron RBEs/Quality /Radiation Weighting Factors

I am currently reviewing evidence underlying the choice of ICRP/NCRP
radiation weighting factors, particulary for neutrons.  I am therefore
reviewing RBE data from cell biology, animal and human studies.

I would be pleased to know of recent studies (1993 onwards) which relate to this.
Anyone providing references/data can look forward (?) to receiving a copy of the review.

Thanks for your help.
Dr Monty Charles, Senior Research Fellow
School of Physics & Space Research
University of Birmingham
Edgbaston
Birmingham B15 2TT