Subject: Strippable Paint?
Author:  radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu at INTERNET
Date:    11/29/95 5:08 PM

Hi Y'all,

Does anyone know of a vendor for strippable paints?

Also any experience in how well they hold up to traffic(i.e. moving drums)?
We are constructing a new Waste vehicle and thought this paint might
be nice to use on the floor, if it will last awhile.  I don't necessarily
want to add "painting" to my list of daily duties.

Thanks in advance,

Gregg Cohn
University of California-Santa Cruz