Re[4]: Dose vs Regs cont'd

        From someone who usually remains quiet and just lurks here....

        Thank you, Paul Vitalis for your message regarding Mr. Ogden's
        comments.  I have worked with Sandy for over 18 years and appreciate
        his knowledge of Health Physics/Dosimetry.  He is a respected
        co-worker (who gets PLENTY of REAL work accomplished) and friend, and I
        found Mr. Ogden's comments very offensive and unnecessary.  If the
       net (especially this forum) needs to be kept clear of anything it
       needs to be kept clear of personal attacks like those of Mr. Ogden.

        Also, Mr. Ogden, I think an apology is in order.

        Julie Shafer
        Dosimetry Supervisor
        Florida Power & Light
        Turkey Point

        julie_f_shafer@email.fpl.com
        305-246-6117

        standard disclaimers.  My opinions alone.