Re: Old Publications Up For Grabs

Bruce --

Many thanks for the offer, but I already have these in my collection (in
fact, I'm old enough to have been active when they were current!).  But,
What a great way to recycle some of the early (and important) materials in
our field.  I hope some youger HP will take advantage and profit from your
offer.

Warm regards,

Ron