Anonymous Pollution Free inquiry

     To the anonymous person,

     You rencetly asked the general question "Would you expand on the
     concept of 'pollution free', please.  I mistakenly presumed you meant
     the pollution free nature of nuclear power and started spewing forth.
     If I'd read carefully before jumping on this topic, I would have seen
     that all you really wanted to talk about was the concept of pollution
     free.

     You referenced the food industry's use of the terminology 'Fat
     Free'...  If you look at the labels carefully, many of them say they
     contain negligible amounts of fat.  That was the precedent I used when
     I wrote about pollution free nuclear power... negligible amounts of
     pollution.

     Paul Vitalis
     byrpv@ccamil.ceco.com