Re: Radioactivity in B.M.

Dear Mohammad,

A good reference on  the subject can be found in :

Health Physics-October 1992,Vol.63, No.4 pp.449-452 / "Radioactivity of

Building Materials available in Canada"-L.Zikovsky and G.Kennedy

Yours sincerely

Sergio

 Sergio Faermann Ph.D.                      Tel: 972 - 7 - 400682
 Chief Medical Physicist                    Fax: 972 - 7 - 232336
 Institute of Oncology                      E-mail: sergio@bgumail.bgu.ac.il
 Soroka Medical Center
 P.O.B 151 Beer-Sheva 84101
 ISRAEL