Re: CONTRIBUTION OLD HP SOC. J.AND REFERENCES

I have noted many offers like this in the past and wonder if there is any
way to send these books overseas.  Perhaps the HPS could spearhead an effort
like this.  The local chapter of the HPS is attempting to sponsor a related
organization in another country.  Because of the economics of the times, it
is hard for some countries to pay in dollars.  Of course it is hard to ask
an individual to fund such a transfer but  perhaps the Society can do it.

At 08:37 PM 12/3/95 -0600, you wrote:
>I HAVE ABOUT 6 FILE STORAGE BOXES OF HPS JOURNALS AND OTHER REFERENCE
>MATERIAL THAT I WISH TO CONTRIBUTE TO AN EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION OR
>OTHER ORGANIZATION WHICH CAN MAKE USE OF THEM.  i WILL SHIP IN USA.
>IF YOU OR YOUR INSTITUTION CAN USE THEM.

Robert J. Gunter
Lockheed Martin Energy Systems, Inc.
Oak Ridge National Laboratory
P.O. Box 2008