Telemetered Radiation Measurements

We're in the process of evaluating bids for an 8-station (to be
expanded significantly over time) statewide radiation
monitoring system, and I need a little information from all you
RADSAFEr's out there:

Does anyone out there have any experience (either positive
or negative) with the ALNOR (Rados) radiation monitoring
system, particularly the RD-02 "Intelligent Probe"?

Does anyone out there have any experience (either positive
or negative) with the Nuclear Research Corporation (NRC)
GARDS system?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Jim Hardeman, Manager
Environmental Radiation Program