This is your brain on drugs...

     RADSAFERS,

     Season's Greetings.

     This has no direct bearing on health physics/radiation safety but
     someone in medical physics community may be able to help me.

     Recently I saw an excellent video showing the effect of taking drugs
     (such as cocain) by showing what it does to normal brain through the
     use of brain scans.  It was produced by a company that makes either
     CAT or MR scanner, and they were providing it for free as public
     service.  I would very much like to have our local schools show it to
     the students but I forgot the name of the company.  Does anyone know
     where I can get a copy of that video?

     Thank you in advance.
     Tosh Ushino
     ushinot@songs.sce.com