Re: This is your brain on drugs...

Objection.  It is not clear that the patients and the controls in that
study were comparable.  The patients apparently had several risk factors
for regional brain dysfunction that were not related to drug abuse per se.
Historically, the use of inadequately controlled, unreplicated results to
persuade children to conform to social norms and mores has not been
constructive.  It may be dangerous to link the credibility of radiation
science to the preliminary findings from an opportunistic clinical study.
Intentions to disperse this particular piece of propaganda may need to be
reconsidered.

mozley@darius.pet.upenn.edu