Re: Old Earth Theories: a radiological perspective

>Second, radioactive decay rates are governed in part by c - the speed
>of light. .....
>During the last 300 years that we have been measuring the speed of
>light, it has been steadily decreasing.  In fact it has been proven
>that the magnitude of this change (1%) far exceeds possible
>measurement error.

G'day Paul,

I would very much like you to expand on the above. Also, with regard to your
sign off quote "Hydrogen, an odourless and colourless gas which if left
alone long enough turns into people" - thats  a bit of an over
simplification don't you think?!?! Cosmologists/astronomers (whatever)
theorise that it is the heavier elements, formed in the "centres" of large
stars (from Hydrogen) and spread about following their death via super nova
which accrete into gaseous blobs and eventually condense to form
planetoids/planets under the force of gravity. Evolutionists (for want of a
better term) then take up the reins and theorise as to how we came about.

Regards

                I know that you believe you understand what you think I said
                but I am not sure that what you heard is actually what I meant.

                        Alex Zapantis
                        Radiation Safety Officer
                        Queensland University of Technology
                        Health & Safety Section