 AND USER GUIDE," NUREG/CR-4653, Pacific Northwest Laboratory, Richland,
 Washington 99352.
 .ak

*** Reply to note of 12/12/95 15:45

From: ERIC GOLDIN
To: RADSAFE --INELMAIL RADSAFE

Subject: GASPAR
     Radsafers:  Can anyone out there provide me a reference to the
     NRC's GASPAR II computer code?  I'm interested in obtaining a
     copy (probably through RSIC in Oak Ridge) but have been unable to
     find a reference (NUREG or ?) to the GASPAR II code, (I've found
     the older GASPAR I reference).  Thanks,

     Eric Goldin
     Southern California Edison
     goldinem@songs.sce.com