Re:: High Altitude Exposures

>     ...the dosimeters and dose data are classified.

>     I need to know:
>
>     1.   If they're classified, how does he know about them?

>     2.    If he has access to classified material, should he  be
>          telling us about  it?

Ex-USAF. Existance of dosimeters and the measurements are not classified,
measurement capabilities and results are. Ever talk to an SR-71 pilot? They
complain more than boilermakers about the dosimetry they have to endure.

>     3.    If  we (all of us) now know about them does that  mean
>          that           we're going to be shot?

Not for this....

Bob Flood
Unless otherwise noted, all opinions are mine alone.
(415) 926-3793
bflood@slac.stanford.edu