Re: Diversified Scientific Services, Inc phone number reque

Robert,

That is the only number I have for them.  However, I do have a phone
number to Chemical Waste Management (Houston), that is a sister
company: 409-736-2821.  They may be able to give you a back door
number.  Or, try calling Bob Young or Johnny Graves at the TN program.

Wes

> Date:          Wed, 13 Dec 95 09:18:58 -0600
> From:          lommler <lommler@idns.state.il.us>
> To:            Multiple recipients of list <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu>
> Subject:       Diversified Scientific Services, Inc phone number request

> I need a phone number for Diversified Scientific Services, Inc. in
> Kingston, TN.  The phone company keeps giving me (423) 376-0084,
> which is a voice mail call in number for the company, but you can't
> access a real person.  Please send the number to me at
>
> lommler@idns.state.il.us
>
> Robert Lommler
> Radiation Safety Officer
> IL Dept of Nuclear Safety
> phone: (217) 786-7129
> fax:   (217) 786-7223

Wesley M. Dunn, C.H.P.                     512-834-6688
Deputy Director, Licensing                 512-834-6690 (fax)
(Texas) Bureau of Radiation Control        wdunn@brc1.tdh.state.tx.us