Chemical waste

                       Subject:                               Time:04:10 PM
  OFFICE MEMO          Chemical waste                         Date:12/13/95
Radsafers,

I'm trying gather info. on Chemical/Rad  waste on campus'.  Please send answers
to the following questions to me at email listed below:

1.  Do you truck transport around campus?,
2.  Are you a city campus?,
3.  Do you back charge for the chemical/Rad waste disposed.  Here I'm
interested in how you charge and do you do all depts.
4.  Do you feel transporting around campus on trucks is legal?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Joe Kane
Radiation Safety Office
1412 Blockley Hall