Laser Regs.

To: RADSAFE --INTERNET RADSAFE@ROMULUS.EH

Do you really need all that equipment?  Can't you just read the label ie
  class 1,2,3...etc.  I believe that the owner/operator of the laser is the
 person responsible for demonstratng that it is safe. If they can't do that
 what they are saying is "I don't know if its safe".  Hardly adequate!
 But go ahead if you got the equipment you can always do their safety work
for them.

Radiation Protection, Ministry of Health, British Columbia
The opinions and material above are solely those of the author.
This is a disclaimer for postings to bulletin boards, newsgroups
etc., on the internet.  Randy Ross, rnross@bcsc02.gov.bc.ca