Fw: Access to CFR

Can anyone tell me where on the 'net I can access the full txt of the Code
of Federal Regulations, by Title and Part?

The *entire* CFR (all 50) are available on CD-ROM from a company called
Solutions Software.  The cost is $62.50.  They can be reached at
SOLUTION@ENV-SOL.COM on the 'net.  These are in MS-WORD format, and can be
viewed either through WORD or via an included search & view program.  An
update service is also available.

This is a much better solution than the internet, since evea a slow CD-ROM
is still much faster than the 'net.  However, you need a CD-ROM drive and
$62.50 in cash.

A Mac version is also available.
William G. Nabor
University of California, Irvine