resume posting

        This is in regards to posting my resume.  Below is a draft
of my condensed resume for the HP Newsletter.

Health Physicist with an M.S. from Colorado State University seeks full-time
position.  Curriculum had environmental emphasis focused toward radiological
assessments.  Technical paper to be submitted for publication review co-author
Ward Whicker.  Intend to take part one in summer 1996.  Familiarity with the
DOT CF Regulations for shipping radioactive quantities and experienced using
unsealed radioactive sources.  B.S. in physics and experienced at DOE Los
Alamos National Laboratory and Savannah River.  Acquired instrumentation
and computer skills including proficiency in C, Fortran, Unix, and SAS.

Please contact me for further information.

Sincerely,
John A. Stephens
(970) 495-9857
stephens@lamar.ColoState.EDU