Re: Question about science teacher information

> Date:          Tue, 2 Jan 96 07:57:17 -0600
> From:          Elizabeth Brackett <ebracket@freenet.columbus.oh.us>
> To:            Multiple recipients of list <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu>
> Subject:       Question about science teacher information

> I have two friends who are high school science teachers in Massachusetts
> and are interested in the teaching packet put together by the HPS.  Do
> they need to contact someone in the New England chapter, or is there a
> primary contact for the HPS?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Liz Brackett

Dear Liz:

The program is  SUPER!  We had good success with it.  Great video,
good lesson plans, good material (all from North Carolina I might
add).
May want to contact Gerry Fallon (he was President of the New England
Chapter), MIT Linear Acclerator, Box 95, Middleton, MA  01949, phone
617/253-9272

or
 e-mail to hpsburkmgt@aol.com (Dick Burk at HPS HQ), phone
703/790-1745.

George Anastas
George Anastas, M.P.H., P.E., C.H.P., Director
Environmental Health and Safety and
University Radiation Safety Officer
California State University, Sacramento
6000 J Street
Sacramento, CA  95819-6002
Telephone 916/278-6456
Direct 916/278-5447
FAX 916/278-5960
anastas@csus.edu

"The views expressed herein are those of the
author and do not necessarily reflect the views
of California State University, Sacramento,
California State University, the State of
California or any of its political subdivisions.
This posting is disclaimed."