Employment Sought

I have been looking for a job in Health Physics, as I am finished with
school in December.  Please read the following "BIO" and contact me if My
skills would be of interest to anyone.

I am currently finishing up on my Master of Science degree in Health Physics
at Texas A&M University.  My research is in Waste Management and my job (at
the research reactor) is in radiochemistry.  My courses covered at A&M are
dosimetry (including internal), instrumentation, waste management,
industrial hygiene, and environmental management.  My undergraduate degree
was in Health Physics and Chemistry (double major) at Francis Marion
University.  My courses in biology are Human Physiology and Genetics.

I have worked (during summers) at H.B. Robinson Nuclear Facility (PWR),
Radiological Emergency Planning (South Carolina Dept. of Health and
Environmental Ctrl), and Savannah River Site (E-Area Burial Ground).

I will be able to give a resume, references, and transcripts to anyone
interested in hiring me.  If you are not hiring, but may know someone who
is, please contact me by e-mail at RAJ6582@ACS.TAMU.edu
 - or call me at (409)731-8219 (H)  (409)845-7551 (W)
 - or write me at  Robert A. Jones
                   2909 B. Prairie Flower Circle
                   Bryan, TX  77802

This is my second posting.  Thank you very much Radsafers.