Re: Contamination Limit On Protective Clothing

Sung-Jun Maeng asked:

>Is there anybody out there who could help me look for
>contamination limit on protective clothing and its basis?

There is a new Code in Australia: NHMRC Radiation Health Series 38
"Recommended limits on radioactive contamination on surfaces in laboratories
(1995)" This sets out the limits dependent on radiotoxicity, and the
modifying factors depending on the surface, which is 1 for protective clothing.

Examples:
Am-241  0.1 Bq/cm2
U-235   1 Bq/cm2
Sr-90    10 Bq/cm2