ANSI Environmental Monitoring Standards -Reply

Sandy Perle wrote in part:
>I would like to obtain a copy of ANSI N13.29, Environmental
>Monitoring Standard. I am specifically interested in methodologies
>for calibration of an environmental TLD.

I could be wrong but I don't believe there is such an animal as
N13.29. There is a working group for N13.9 which is an environmental
standard,  but there is not so much as a draft from them. There used
to be an ANSI N545-1975 "Performance, Testing, and Procedural
Specifications for Thermoluminescence Dosimetry (Environmental
Applications)". Don't know if its still being published

Of course, there is NRC's Regulatory Guide 4.13 "Performance Testing
and Procedural Specifications for Thermoluminescent Dosimetry:
Environmental Applications" Despite the similarity of the titles,
N545 and 4.13 are not the same.

Paul Frame
Professional Training Programs
ORISE