need references about muons and their interactions with matters

Hello,everyone, I need some information about the following topics. If you know any papers, articles or references,
please send a list to me. Thank you very much.

1. compoments and energy spectrum of cosmic radiation at the surface fo the Earth.
2. muon interactions with shielded steel room, producing scattered particles , photons and knock-on electrons.
3. flux and energy spectrum of these secondary photons from the interactions between mouns and the steel wall.