International Nuclear Power Contacts

I am looking for nuclear power contacts from around the world.  Is there
anyone on the list who works in nuclear power in Canada, UK, France, Japan,
Asia, Finland, or Sweden.

Specifically, I would be interested in establishing contacts with persons
who work in the area of health physics and radwaste.  A names, addresses,
and/or telephone numbers would be appreciated.

I am interested in determining how nuclear power plants (outside the US)
handle radioactively contaminated lube oils.  What are your country's
regulations/standards governing contaminated waste oils?

1)  Are there specific environmental regulations or standards in your
country governing handling and disposal of used oils, contaminated or not
contaminated?
2) Are there specific nuclide concentration levels which determine whether
oil is contaminated thus a radioactive waste, and if so, what are those
levels?
3)  How is clean used oil (not contaminated) typically disposed of?
4)  What about contaminated oils?  How are they typically disposed of in
your country?
5)  What determines if a used oil is "hazardous" material in your country?
6)  Does the presents of radioactive contaminants in lube oils pose any
unique problems for which your regulations don't give allowances?

Any information my fellow radsafers can provide would be an enormous help
and greatly appreciated!  If you can answer these questions about your
countries standards, but you know someone that possibly could, could you
provide there address (snail or e-mail) so that I may contact them?

Thank you in advance!!!

R.K. Brewer                        602-393-6095
Health Physicist                        RBREWER@apsc.com
Palo Verde Nuclear Generating Station        kbrewer@indirect.com
Tonopah, Arizona, USA