Re: Tritium Dose Conversion Factor Confusion

I would like to add my portion in this discussion,

I believe that the quality factor for tritium beta's
will be changed "officially" in the sooner future from 1 to 1.5 or 1.2
Question: How it will affect on CEDE?
I doubt that only simple multiplication on 1.5 there will do it all.

Emil Kerrembaev.