Re: Tritium Dose Conversion Factor Confusion

To continue a little about the tritiated water Dose Conversion Factors,

I wish I had ICRP-30 sitting in front of me, but how is it possible that the
numbers you found include absorption through the skin?  Would not the units
somehow have to be in terms of rem/uCi-m^3 of water or air, rather than just
rem/uCi (which I assume is intake)?

By the way, the units I quoted last were CEDE (of course).

Scott O. Schwahn, CHP
Operational Health Physicist
Continuous Electron Beam Accelerator Facility
(804)249-7551 (w)
(804)249-7363 (fax)