Lecture Opportunity

Greetings,

My wife and I will be travelling extensively throughout Eurasia (Aust-NZ),
Asia, North
Africa, South Africa, the Middle East and Europe over the next two years.
As we travel I am interested in visiting Universities, Research Centers, and
Nuclear Medicine Facilities to gain a perspective on the practice of Health
Physics around the globe.  In return, I would be willing to deliver a
lecture discussing operational  characteristics and performance assessment
of TLDs.  The lecture will discuss operational characteristics of TL
dosimetry, including factors that affect dosimeter response and methods used
to assess radiation field composition with multiple element dosimeters.

My background includes B.Sc., and M.Sc. Degrees in Health Physics from the
Georgia
Institute of Technology in Atlanta, GA, U.S.A.  I have served four years in
the external
dosimetry program at the Oak Ridge National Laboratory at Oak Ridge,
Tennessee, U.S.A.
where I was responsible for coordinating management and measurement
assurance program
activities for two TLD processing laboratories and four distribution centers
serving a
population of over 15,000 employees.

Our schedule is flexible, we anticipate giving at least two weeks to a
months notice prior to reaching a particular location.  It may be some time
before we reach a particular destination, but we will follow up all
curiculum vitae.  The letter will be in two formats, one electronic (sent by
email), and the other will be hand carried and presented upon arrival.

My last day in Oak Ridge is Friday January 19, 1996.  Our permanent address
will be at the Miller Residence effective immediately.

Direct all correspondence to the following address (HPS members please make
the change in your directories):

3612 Ridgebriar Drive
Dallas, TX  75234
United States of America
Ph: 214-247-9967
FAX:  214-243-4199 (Note, you must enter a command to utilize the FAX)
Email: RQMiller@gnn.com
(International correspondents may need to add <.us> to the end of the email
address).

Yours,

Robert J. Gunter

Robert J. Gunter