HP Position at Rensselaer

The HP psition at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute's Radiation Safety Office
has been filled.  About 30 applicants, out of a total of more than 60,
indicated they learned the position from Internet (Radsafe and UM's
Homepage).  I want to thank those who responded my e-mail and I wish them
good luck in their efforts in the future.

I would also encourage Radsafers, who believe the staffing in their rad
safety program is not enough, to work harder forward getting extra budget
from the administration and thus creating jobs for HPs.  I think the
administartion will listen if you do a good job justifying the need.  I am
very pleased the way it worked at Rensselaer and I want to thank Radsafers
for your input about half year ago when I was in some of your staffing
situations.

George Xu, PhD
RSO
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute