     Ronald_Goodwin@Health.Ohio.Gov

Author:  radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu at Internet
Date:    1/19/96 12:14 PM

---- Mail Item Text Follows

Radsafers,

I am interested in a review course for the HP Cert Exam.  First, are there any
such courses in North Carolina.  Secondly, are there correspondence courses
available.  I am mainly interested in free or low cost courses possibly offered
by local HPS chapters - $1800 is a little too expensive.

Thanks

Brett Houser
(910)632-2478
e-mail: USCGCHR3@IBMMAIL.COM