Forwarded: Waste Management '96

     I would like some information on the '96 Waste  Management
Symposium  which, I understand, is being held in Tucson,  Arizona
February  25 - 29.  I believe that information already was posted
on   this   listserver  and  I  may/must   have   "inadvertently"
missed/deleted  it.   As  I  am going to be in  Tucson  the  week
following   the  dates  above,  a  phone  number/name  would   be
appreciated.

     I apologize for "cluttering" up everyone's mailboxes with my
request.

     Thank you all "ahead of time",

     Joel Baumbaugh (baumbaug@nosc.mil)
     NRaD