Re: radiotoxicity of various nuclides

The Atomic Energy Control Board of Canada has a document entitled "Report
on Derived Working Limits for Surface Contamination" ACRP-7. The Public
Relations Office can be reached at
/I=S/S=HAMEL/O=AECB.CCEA@mhs-atomcon.attmail.com
and they will send you a copy if requested. This document provides the
methodology to calculate limits for individual isotopes based upon their
Dose Conversion Factors.

John Harvey                            | McMaster University
Senior Health Physicist                | NRB-110
(905) 525-9140 ext 24226               | 1280 Main St. W.
harveyj@mcmail.cis.mcmaster.ca         | Hamilton, Ont Canada L8S 4K1