Re:: Forwarded: Waste Management '96

     Thanks Robert,

     Joel Baumbaugh  (baumbaug@nosc.mil)

Date: Tue, 23 Jan 96 07:50:08 -0600
Sender: radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu
From: Robert Owen <Robert_Owen@health.ohio.gov>
To: Multiple recipients of list <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu>
Subject: Re: Forwarded: Waste Management '96

     All  questions concerning the conference should be  directed
to WM
     Symposia, Inc. at (520) 624-8573.

______________________________           Reply          Separator
_________________________________
Subject: Forwarded: Waste Management '96
Author:  radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu at Internet
Date:    1/22/96 10:28 AM

     I would like some information on the '96 Waste  Management
Symposium  which, I understand, is being held in Tucson,  Arizona
February  25 - 29.  I believe that information already was posted
on   this   listserver  and  I  may/must   have   "inadvertently"
missed/deleted  it.   As  I  am going to be in  Tucson  the  week
following   the  dates  above,  a  phone  number/name  would   be
appreciated.

     I apologize for "cluttering" up everyone's mailboxes with my
request.

     Thank you all "ahead of time",

     Joel Baumbaugh (baumbaug@nosc.mil)
     NRaD