Repost - Oil/RadWaste - Nuclear Power Plant RADSAFE participants

This is a repost, due to the limited response I've received from my original
post.

THIS POST IS DIRECTED TOWARDS NUCLEAR POWER PLANT RADSAFE PARTICIPANTS.

I am very interested in determining how other nuclear power plants handle
and dispose of radioactively contaminated oil (and EHC), in the US, but
particularly at facilities outside the United States.

What limits are applied by your regulations, applicable to contaminated
liquids or oils, defining release limits (i.e. differentiating "clean" from
contaminated)?  Here in the United States the limits are nuclide specific,
the most restrictive being 1.5e-8 uCi/ml.  Above this level, the oil is
considered contaminated and must be disposed of as radioactive waste.

Is there a method available to your facility to dispose of contaminated oil?

If so, what methods are available?

Is contaminated oil (and EHC) a problem that needs to be addressed at your
facility?  In your country?

Are there any special "hazardous material" stipulations that apply to used
oil in your country that complicate the handling and disposal issue?

Can you provide names, telephone numbers, and e-mail addresses (if
available) of persons at your facility that deal with such issues?

Thanks in advance RADSAFERS for your time in responding!!!

And thanks to those of you who responded to my first post!

R. Kirk Brewer                602-393-6095  (or)  602-705-0390
Health Physicist                   RBREWER@apsc.com  (or)
 kbrewer@indirect.com
9447 S. Palm Drive
Tempe, Arizona, 85284 USA