Health Physics Consultant

Dear Radsafers,

I am interested in hiring a consultant to conduct a complete audit of our
Radiation Safety Program.  Our program is research-based and includes 250
radionuclide laboratories, a veterinary nuclear medicine department, a 10 KW
research reactor, a 10 MeV linear accelerator, and 40 analytic and
diagnostic x-ray devices.

If you have hired any consultants to do this type of work in the past and
were satisfied with their product, I would appreciate hearing from you.  I
am looking for a consultant with sound credentials and a good reputation.
 Please respond to me directly.

Ken Kerns, Radiation Safety Officer
Iowa State University
Environmental Health and Safety