Re[2]: Military personnel dose histories

        In addition to what Paul Skierkowski responded with:

        I was told once by the Naval Dosimetry Center personnel that it
        is very helpful if the request contains the specifics as to
        where the person was monitored.  Since then, we have anyone with
        previous military exposure in the Navy or elsewhere, list the
        various facilities and dates (subs/bases/hospitals/etc.) where
        they were monitored during their military career.

        Also, here are voice and fax numbers for the Naval Dosimetry
        Center:  (We don't have the phone numbers for the other military
        facilities)

                301-295-2855/5504/0142 (voice)
                301-295-5981 (fax)

        The Navy is pretty quick to respond.  The others.... well,
        hopefully you are not in a hurry!

        Julie Shafer
        Dosimetry Supervisor
        FPL/Turkey Point