Re: Military personnel dose histories

>  We have radiation workers in our company who are former military personnel or
>  civilians who worked on military bases. We are trying to acquire their
>  radiation dose histories per 10CFR19.13(e), but are having a difficult time
>  doing so.
>
>  Are military personnel dosimetry records maintained at the National Personnel
>  Records Center at St. Louis? If so, how do we get dosimetry data?
>

>    Bruce Pickett
>    The Boeing Company, Seattle, WA
>    shea136@kgv2.bems.boeing.com

    here are the addresses

    Dept. of the Air Force
    Armstrong Laboratory
    AL/OEBS, Building 140
    Brooks Air Force Base, TX  78235-5500

    Chief,
    U.S. Army Ionizing Radiation Dosimetry Center
    ATTN:  AMXTM-S-LR-DR
    Lexington, KY  40511-5102

    Commandant
    U.S. Coast Guard (G-PIM-2)
    ATTN: Mrs. Blankenship
    Washington, DC  20593-0001

    Navy Environmnetal Health Center Detachment
    Naval Dosimetery Center
    Bethesda, MD 20889-5000

    Paul SKierkowski, RSO, Univ. of Oklahoma

PAUL SKIERKOWSKI                      OOOOO       EEEEEE
ENVIRONMENTAL SAFETY SERVICES        O     O      E        SSSSS
UNIVERSITY OF OKLAHOMA               O  U  O  U   E       S        SSSSS
905 ASP AVE., ROOM 112               O  U  O  U   EEEEE   S       S
NORMAN, OK  73019-0420               O  U  O  U   E        SSSS   S
405-325-1015   FAX - 7238             OOUOO   U   E            S   SSSS
                                        U     U   EEEEEE       S       S
PAUL@ESS-LAN.STUDIES.UOKNOR.EDU          UUUUU            SSSSS        S
                                                                  SSSSS