Military personnel dose histories

 We have radiation workers in our company who are former military personnel or
 civilians who worked on military bases. We are trying to acquire their
 radiation dose histories per 10CFR19.13(e), but are having a difficult time
 doing so.

 Are military personnel dosimetry records maintained at the National Personnel
 Records Center at St. Louis? If so, how do we get dosimetry data?

 Are military personnel dosimetry records maintained with the respective armed
 forces branches' radiation safety offices? Can someone provide me with
 contacts for the various services' central radiation safety offices?

   Bruce Pickett
   The Boeing Company, Seattle, WA
   shea136@kgv2.bems.boeing.com

 | "You may be right, I may be crazy, but it just might be a   |
 |  lunatic you're looking for."  - Billy Joel                 |