Re[3]: Military personnel dose histories

     In addition to what I posted earlier today, I did some further
     checking and here is more info on places that maintain military
     related exposure records.  We received this info late last year when
     we requested exposure records from the Air Force.  They did not have
     the person in their data base, but sent a response informing us to try
     these locations:

     Reynolds Electrial & Engineering Co., Inc.
     Radiological Evaluation Section
     P. O. Box 98521
     Las Vegas NV 89193

     Defense Nuclear Agency Center
     Attn:  RARP-NTPR
     6801 Telegraph Road
     Alexandria, VA  22310-3398
     800-462-3683

     National Personnel Records Center (MPR)
     9700 Page Blvd.
     St. Louis MS 63132
     314-538-7177

     Someone already posted this one, but here it is again with a phone
     number:

     US Army Ionizing Radiation Dosimetry Repository Section
     Lexington-Blue Grass Army Depot
     Lexington, KY 45011-5102
     606-293-3249

     Veteran's Help Line
     800-827-0365
     (1945-1962 Radiation Exposure)

     Also, the person who signed this letter from the Air Force included
     their phone numbers.  Here is the full address again along with the
     phone numbers:

     Department of the Air Force
     AL/OEBD
     2402 E Drive