NUREG 1535/ Keep those offers trickling in.

I think I've matched 6 people that want one with 6 Good Samaritans.
So if any more of you have realized you have gotten 2 copies and can
see your way clear to pop one in the mail, please send me
a message direct @ vernig.peter@forum.va.gov.  There are six people
still waiting.

RECAP-  Those that get NUREGs, a second copy was sent out due to
reported poor quality of photos in first one.  Since several people
expressed an interest in having a copy of 1535 on MIT I am matching
people that want one with those offering to send their spare elsewhere.

Peter G. Vernig, VA Medical Center, Denver vernig.peter@forum.va.gov