wipe sampling

Hi.  I'm new to this list.  I have a question that you have probably
discussed before so, please indulge me.  Would you please share your
technique for performing wipe sampling?  I do surveys for 3H and 14C using
filter paper LSCocktail and a LSCounter.  I was wondering:

1.  Is filter paper the best medium you have found?

2.  What type of filter paper do you use and who supplies it?

3.  How do you apply pressure when collecting wipes (e.g. with fingers,
forceps, etc.)?

Thank you in advance for your response to me at kulpanowski@glerl.noaa.gov