Re: Manufacturers of Standardized Calibration Sources (I-125

     Might want to try New England Nuclear...Purchased some calibration
     sources many moons ago, but they had the specific sources that were
     expoxy filled ...mike coogen

Subject: Manufacturers of Standardized Calibration Sources (I-125)
Author:  radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu at ~GW1
Date:    1/30/96 11:46 AM

Radsafers:

I'm looking for a "less expensive" supplier of traceable I-125 calibration
sources (between 1 and 10 uCi).  Typically, I like to use the epoxy filled
"test tube" type of configuration (ideal for insertion into a neck phantom).
I've been purchasing from Isotope Products, but their prices have gone
through the roof.  I've considered using Amersham/Isotrak, however, the
sources they have available are in standardized solution configurations
(ampoule).

Can any of you point me in the direction of alternative manufacturers of
this type of source?

Thanks for your help!

-Erick Lindstrom

 Erick Lindstrom